“‘Tis the season to be jolly… Fa la la-la-la, la-la la la.” Jolly – really?! I dread the holiday season. I don’t dread it because of the snow, or because of the forced family interactions, not even because of the … Continue reading
- Q: Can vitamin C really help you get over a cold faster?
- Q: Are there people who aren’t affected by caffeine?
- Q: Most hand sanitizers claim they kill 99.9% of germs. What about the 0.1% that they don’t kill? Should I be worried?
- Q: Will there ever be a cure for the common cold?
- Q: Will consuming soy make me look less manly?