Soy products have long been a cultural staple in Asian diets, but they have only recently gained popularity in Western diets as more people search for non-dairy milks, like soy milk, and vegetarian protein sources, like tofu. However, with their … Continue reading
- Q: What are the lifestyle causes and influences of acne? Can colloidal silver cure acne?
- Q: Can vitamin C really help you get over a cold faster?
- Q: Are there people who aren’t affected by caffeine?
- Q: Most hand sanitizers claim they kill 99.9% of germs. What about the 0.1% that they don’t kill? Should I be worried?
- Q: Will there ever be a cure for the common cold?