“Don’t talk to me until I’ve had my cup of coffee.” Perhaps you’ve seen this printed on a number of mugs or heard it in the morning from a coworker. It seems like everyone and their mother (and their father … Continue reading
- Q: What are the lifestyle causes and influences of acne? Can colloidal silver cure acne?
- Q: Can vitamin C really help you get over a cold faster?
- Q: Are there people who aren’t affected by caffeine?
- Q: Most hand sanitizers claim they kill 99.9% of germs. What about the 0.1% that they don’t kill? Should I be worried?
- Q: Will there ever be a cure for the common cold?