“Don’t talk to me until I’ve had my cup of coffee.” Perhaps you’ve seen this printed on a number of mugs or heard it in the morning from a coworker. It seems like everyone and their mother (and their father … Continue reading
- Q: Are there people who aren’t affected by caffeine?
- Q: Most hand sanitizers claim they kill 99.9% of germs. What about the 0.1% that they don’t kill? Should I be worried?
- Q: Will there ever be a cure for the common cold?
- Q: Will consuming soy make me look less manly?
- Q: Can cannabis use cause lung cancer like smoking tobacco does?