Ah, the 0.1%. Are they monster germs that are immune to everything and are now out for revenge because you just killed their friends? Or are they weak and struggling after just barely surviving a hand sanitizer attack? To understand … Continue reading
- Q: What are the lifestyle causes and influences of acne? Can colloidal silver cure acne?
- Q: Can vitamin C really help you get over a cold faster?
- Q: Are there people who aren’t affected by caffeine?
- Q: Most hand sanitizers claim they kill 99.9% of germs. What about the 0.1% that they don’t kill? Should I be worried?
- Q: Will there ever be a cure for the common cold?