Thanks for your question! Cannabis, or marijuana, is the second most widely smoked substance in our society after tobacco in cigarettes. Smoking cigarettes is the number one risk factor for lung cancer, according to the Centers for Disease Control and … Continue reading
- Q: Can vitamin C really help you get over a cold faster?
- Q: Are there people who aren’t affected by caffeine?
- Q: Most hand sanitizers claim they kill 99.9% of germs. What about the 0.1% that they don’t kill? Should I be worried?
- Q: Will there ever be a cure for the common cold?
- Q: Will consuming soy make me look less manly?