Have acne? Welcome to the club! Most people deal with acne at some point in their lives, including 75-95% of teens and 40-54% of adults over 25 years old in western societies. Even older adults can struggle with acne – … Continue reading
- Q: What are the lifestyle causes and influences of acne? Can colloidal silver cure acne?
- Q: Can vitamin C really help you get over a cold faster?
- Q: Are there people who aren’t affected by caffeine?
- Q: Most hand sanitizers claim they kill 99.9% of germs. What about the 0.1% that they don’t kill? Should I be worried?
- Q: Will there ever be a cure for the common cold?