When the first artificial sweetener (now sold as Sweet’n Low) was discovered in 1878, the world became divided between those who embrace artificial sweeteners to reduce calorie intake and sugar intake and those who fear that these sweeteners cause health … Continue reading
- Q: What are the lifestyle causes and influences of acne? Can colloidal silver cure acne?
- Q: Can vitamin C really help you get over a cold faster?
- Q: Are there people who aren’t affected by caffeine?
- Q: Most hand sanitizers claim they kill 99.9% of germs. What about the 0.1% that they don’t kill? Should I be worried?
- Q: Will there ever be a cure for the common cold?