We all know that having a cold can feel terrible, and sometimes we are willing to try just about anything to feel better. Decongestants and cough syrup? Yes, please! Chicken noodle soup? Sure, why not! But what about vitamin C … Continue reading
- Q: Can vitamin C really help you get over a cold faster?
- Q: Are there people who aren’t affected by caffeine?
- Q: Most hand sanitizers claim they kill 99.9% of germs. What about the 0.1% that they don’t kill? Should I be worried?
- Q: Will there ever be a cure for the common cold?
- Q: Will consuming soy make me look less manly?