Ah, the 0.1%. Are they monster germs that are immune to everything and are now out for revenge because you just killed their friends? Or are they weak and struggling after just barely surviving a hand sanitizer attack? To understand … Continue reading
- Q: Are there people who aren’t affected by caffeine?
- Q: Most hand sanitizers claim they kill 99.9% of germs. What about the 0.1% that they don’t kill? Should I be worried?
- Q: Will there ever be a cure for the common cold?
- Q: Will consuming soy make me look less manly?
- Q: Can cannabis use cause lung cancer like smoking tobacco does?