At this point, most people have heard of, considered, or perhaps even tried a ketogenic diet to lose weight and become healthier. The diet’s recent popularity has led many to wonder if it is nothing more than a pseudoscientific fad, … Continue reading
- Q: Are there people who aren’t affected by caffeine?
- Q: Most hand sanitizers claim they kill 99.9% of germs. What about the 0.1% that they don’t kill? Should I be worried?
- Q: Will there ever be a cure for the common cold?
- Q: Will consuming soy make me look less manly?
- Q: Can cannabis use cause lung cancer like smoking tobacco does?