When the first artificial sweetener (now sold as Sweet’n Low) was discovered in 1878, the world became divided between those who embrace artificial sweeteners to reduce calorie intake and sugar intake and those who fear that these sweeteners cause health … Continue reading
- Q: Are there people who aren’t affected by caffeine?
- Q: Most hand sanitizers claim they kill 99.9% of germs. What about the 0.1% that they don’t kill? Should I be worried?
- Q: Will there ever be a cure for the common cold?
- Q: Will consuming soy make me look less manly?
- Q: Can cannabis use cause lung cancer like smoking tobacco does?