Vitamins are essential nutrients and key to maintaining a healthy metabolism. They are essential because our bodies have no way to synthesize them, and thus they must be obtained through our diets. In general, a well-balanced diet will provide sufficient … Continue reading
- Q: Can vitamin C really help you get over a cold faster?
- Q: Are there people who aren’t affected by caffeine?
- Q: Most hand sanitizers claim they kill 99.9% of germs. What about the 0.1% that they don’t kill? Should I be worried?
- Q: Will there ever be a cure for the common cold?
- Q: Will consuming soy make me look less manly?